Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

O Santa


With Christmas round the corner
I look for Santa
for him to spread happiness
to spread love

I look for him to bless me
bless me with a heart
to forgive enemies
to remember long lost friends
to seek forgiveness from friends
who are angry with me

I look for him to bless me
bless me with love
to remember that moment
when I first fell in love

I look for him to bless me
bless me with that smile
I can spread among humanity
bless me with that smile
which never leaves me

While I was searching for him in desperation
I heard a voice whispering in my ears
I am Santa
I reside within you every moment
in moments of happiness
during times of pain and agony
during hours of loneliness
during days of sadness
I walk with you tirelessly
without my shadow coming in your way

I am Santa, I am You.

No comments:

Post a Comment