Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Conversation between GOD & SCIENCE..

Science- Hey buddy wassup? How are you?

God- Hi Dude.. I am doing very well. What about you?

Science-Well am doing just about OK!!

God-Why Ok?

Science- Humans are using their brains quite too much and bugging me to hell. Why did you give them Brains anyways?

God- What do you mean?

Science- Well, I mean you gave them the Power to think using their brains and then they created me to control the world.

Science- I thought it was your job!

God- Had I not given them the Brain you wont have existed my friend.. Don't we get along well?

Science- Ofcourse we do.

Science- But you know what bothers me?

Science- They are controlling the birth and death of Mankind. I am sure you know it all!

God- Can you give me an example.

Science- You know by controlling birth I meant Humans are killing babies well before they are born only because they dont think they are ready to handle it.

Science- Did you give them brains to do such things.. I am sure you had better ideas!!

God- I gave them brains to think and care about each others happiness and also I gave them a Heart as well to Love.

Science-- Well with regards to Love, it reminds me Humans are using the Heart to Hate more than to Love.Hatred is spreading around the world in the name of caste,creed and religion. And you know what they say they are doing it for God. I never knew this was ever your agenda as I know you for quite some time now.

Science-By killing innocent people they are controlling Death as I told you earlier!

God- Well this certainly demands an action at our end. But what do we do? They have the brains and I cant take it back and then they have created you to help themselves.

Science-Exactly my point. So what do we do?

God- Well let me think about it and you also think over it.. I am sure we will be able to find a solution to help Mankind with this.
.......................................................................................................................................

Mankind-Waiting for a solution.

1 comment:

  1. Major point is this, no one initiate to do good, though one's self-conscious feels like and willing to do good. Neither the fault of Science nor God. It's the way One wanna do and proceed as they like. No one knows what One is doing, where he will reach & what wud be the result but one day he has to face the Almighty or may be Hell according to ... See morethe Karma.. However the Human mind rules who has given the meaning of 'Science' but it works till an extent but after that.... ?? Think about it.

    God Vs Science.
    Destination should be : Peace

    ReplyDelete