Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Quiet Dark Night..

In a quiet Dark night I was thinking to myself- Where am I, Do I belong here, What am I doing, Should I be doing this, Where am I Going, Will I reach Where I want to go, What if I dont Achieve what I Desire, What if I Fail and What will happen even if I Succeed and get everything that I Wanted and Dreamt in Life. Will I be Happy? While so many thoughts were juggling in my mind I suddenly looked into the Skies.

To me Surprise you know what I saw!!!


I saw a tiny lil Star looking so HAPPY even being so small,smiling at other Stars who were trying hard to shine more than the other Stars..but this star was Unique, U know why coz it was just enjoying being in the Skies,it was enjoying every moment of its being..

I got all my answers..

Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment