Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Desire

A Lover only knows to Love, he has no choice.
In his passionate love for you, he longs to break the chains of his confinement, he has no choice.
He longs to steal in your dreams,don't fret, he has no choice.
He desires to kiss every lock of your hair, don't fret, he has no choice.

Lover asked his Beloved:
Do you love me more than you love yourself?
Beloved replied: I want to die and live for you.
I want to lose my identity for your love.
I exist only for you.
I have given up everything to be in Love with you.

I love you.. I love myself.
I love myself.. I love you.

I am your lover,come with me,
Leave the world of ignorance behind, be with me,
I will love you.

Though you belong to the entire world, come to my side,
I will open the gate to your love.

I desire you more than the World,
My senses, my soul,my mind,my heart hungers for your love.
I would wait forever with silent passion for your one gesture,one glance,one smile and your Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment